i was not open my fiverr last 1 month

abdulmumit01

1 hour ago, ayan929 said:

Try to stay online every day.

Congos, for spreading false information. This is wrong, and it not only wastes the time of other sellers, but it tells everyone that you have no idea how fiverr works. 

6 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Congos, for spreading false information. This is wrong, and it not only wastes the time of other sellers, but it tells everyone that you have no idea how fiverr works. 

Will you pls clear it or tell us in detail why it is wrong & what should I have to done to go better position in fiverr?

Those are 2 separate questions. First, sitting in front of your computer all day staring at the screen does not get you more orders. Have you noticed that the only place you see people suggesting to stay online always is among the same group that posts all day long that they are not getting any sales? As far as a better position, you have to have better conversions from click to sale. Which means you have to have better quality than your competitiors. 

So many think that showing up with a gig means that sales will come. No, you have to be better than the millions of other sellers to succeed. What is better about your gig than the rest?

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

Those are 2 separate questions. First, sitting in front of your computer all day staring at the screen does not get you more orders. Have you noticed that the only place you see people suggesting to stay online always is among the same group that posts all day long that they are not getting any sales? As far as a better position, you have to have better conversions from click to sale. Which means you have to have better quality than your competitiors. 

So many think that showing up with a gig means that sales will come. No, you have to be better than the millions of other sellers to succeed. What is better about your gig than the rest?

Thanks for your potential suggestions. But it is the second phase when byer come to me But before that if I have to go to them with my service. You know it is true that advertise is also a matter of good sale of any product or service. If it was wrong then fiverr never tell us to promote our gig to social media. And there is an option to promote our gig officially. And we should also take your advise in mind to satisficed buyer needs with good out put. Thank you again. 

Hi abdulmumit

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

4 hours ago, brave_designer said:

Thanks for your potential suggestions. But it is the second phase when byer come to me But before that if I have to go to them with my service. You know it is true that advertise is also a matter of good sale of any product or service. If it was wrong then fiverr never tell us to promote our gig to social media. And there is an option to promote our gig officially. And we should also take your advise in mind to satisficed buyer needs with good out put. Thank you again. 

Well said also agree with your words. Thank you

On 8/1/2021 at 4:00 AM, newsmike said:

Thanks you so much

• 2 weeks later...

Archived