Support for the sellers

Are sellers in Fiverr safe? Incase of any assistance do the sellers get adequate support here? I have booked a complain here 4.5 months ago, but still didn't get any support from Fiverr. I think it's a matter of concern for sellers to work in a secured way world wide.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, sayeedakram said:

Are sellers in Fiverr safe? Incase of any assistance do the sellers get adequate support here? I have booked a complain here 4.5 months ago, but still didn't get any support from Fiverr. I think it's a matter of concern for sellers to work in a secured way world wide.

Personally I have no experience with Fiverr seller support as of yet. But there are people who says Fiverr supports tends to lean on the Buyers more than the sellers. You can search the forum for similar post stating the issues sellers have with fiverr support.

• Like 5

On 7/31/2021 at 1:59 PM, sayeedakram said:

Are sellers in Fiverr safe?

Safe from what? Flash floods? Roving zombies? Nuclear attack?

Incase of any assistance do the sellers get adequate support here?

Yes. CS does their best to assist everyone who contacts them with a legitimate issue or concern. There are, however, some sellers who expect more positive interactions than CS policy allows them to provide. In general, though, yes, Fiverr CS provides adequate support. 

I have booked a complain here 4.5 months ago, but still didn't get any support from Fiverr.

Perhaps CS has helped you to the extent that they are able. Or, perhaps CS cannot help you in the way you asked them to help. The kind of answers we, as Fiverr users, might demand of CS, are not necessarily the kind of answers they can provide.

I think it's a matter of concern for sellers to work in a secured way world wide.

Fiverr is a very secure website. They have to be, since security defines them as a global business. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1