How to get my first order?

3 hours ago, cristoferk29 said:

How to get my first order?

Enrich your skill and knowledge, Try to reach your target audience through your gig. Socail media gig marketing and try your best. I think it will help you to get first order..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (https://community.fiverr.com/forums/?sortby=posts&sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc&forumId=16). You'll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources **as there are some false tips**(https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/215551-top-5-fiverr-myths-debunked/), even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

"If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail." (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

After having your Fiverr profile created properly, the next most important thing to do is- creating a stunning SEO friendly gig on Fiverr, so that your gig will rank and potential clients will started seeing it, and the more clients come to your gig, better opportunity to get an order. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, proumma said:

After having your Fiverr profile created properly, the next most important thing to do is- creating a stunning SEO friendly gig on Fiverr, so that your gig will rank and potential clients will started seeing it, and the more clients come to your gig, better opportunity to get an order. 😊

how to make a SEO friendly GIG?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cristoferk29 said:

how to make a SEO friendly GIG?

Using a consistent keyword in your Gig title, description and tags will help improve your search ranking on Fiverr.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1