new feature "Early Payout"

cainress

1 hour ago, raj_proservice said:

That's very Great for every seller if the get but I can't get...

This month I had so much orders and tips from new and returning clients I have so much returning clients, it might be the reason, Also, I've never had a negative review 

The interesting thing here is I can see the option on one payout but not the other. So, I completed a order of 150$ and after few days 30$, now its showing early payout for 30 but not for 150.. strange.. dont know whats the logic behind 😃

Capture.PNG

3 minutes ago, swayam89 said:

dont know whats the logic behind

If the order was automatically marked as completed it is not eligible for the early payout. If its an order that buyer manually approved, left a review, etc. then you will see it can be taken out as early payout 🙂

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

If the order was automatically marked as completed it is not eligible for the early payout. If its an order that buyer manually approved, left a review, etc. then you will see it can be taken out as early payout 🙂

Thank you for clarification, yes it was an auto complete. Make sense!

On 8/6/2021 at 7:31 AM, swayam89 said:

The interesting thing here is I can see the option on one payout but not the other. So, I completed a order of 150$ and after few days 30$, now its showing early payout for 30 but not for 150.. strange.. dont know whats the logic behind 😃

Capture.PNG

Are you a level 1 too?

On 7/31/2021 at 10:21 PM, zahid_khan_67 said:

early payout is not for all. it's start from level 2 seller. 1% of the total amount is a charge to get early payout and sellers can withdraw payment instantly.
but not everyone is getting this feature.
congrats you got this feature.

Thanks 

Archived