How to improve gig's impressions and clicks?

rakibbhasan

Hi Dearest All Take my sincere respect.

Recently I have successfully completed this Fiverr Course:
image.png.587616841fde2544edc4fc4ecb0178a4.png

Now my profile looks like as: https://www.fiverr.com/rakibbhasan

But I wanna know that how much this completed course which is showing on my profile would help me for getting sales on my gig?

Here is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/9z8e4D

Please share your valuable experience.

Thanks

• Like 2

I created a new gig a few days ago. But now I noticed that my gig’s impressions are very low and clicks are also very low compared to the impressions.

Now how can I increase my gig’s impressions and clicks? Need suggestions in this regard.

Thanks

• Like 5

1.stay more active on fiver.

2.Try to send all 10 buyer request.

3.Marketing your gig on social media platform.

1.stay more active on fiver.

Staying active on Fiverr doesn’t do anything. You are just wasting time if you’re waiting for orders.

Hello rakibbhasan,

To get more impressions and clicks, do the following:

• Install Fiverr mobile app so you are active most of the time.

• Sent the 10 buyer requests daily.

• Make your gig image perfect so people can click on it.

• Share on social media platforms.

• Provide quality work so you get more orders and eventually you will be appear more in searches.

• Use of good keywords/tags.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Please help me in this regard...

I published 2 gigs in the Data → Data Entry category 4 days ago. But I am not finding my gigs on the search results.

I checked my gigs activity result (picture is attached below) and Fiverr is saying that my gigs are displayed in the search result pages but I am not finding my gigs on the search result pages.

I searched thoroughly my gigs on Data → Data Entry's 1-20 pages (there are showing a total of 20 pages in the Data → Data Entry category) but I am not getting my gigs. But I am getting my another gigs by searching in the same way. 

Now what should I do? Need your valuable suggestions in this regard. Advance thanks

Here is my profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/rakibbhasan

image.png.e562ebaab1ce445fb1431a660633637f.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

The reason could be like you might not popular, there could be lot of reasons like some other people might use the same tags,or may be some other ads have them in there tags I think you can sort it out and you need an impressive gigs and if you get a costumer then it might help to get into a search list,there are lot of creators these days and the

Fiverr's Search Algorithm ranks gigs according to the number of reviews you get, your conversion rate, and Gig Tags & Description. One needs to really use their mind to find out the top secrets which can help them rank better.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, spicewebx said:

wait some day .......your gig will appear in search results.

How long should you wait?

5 hours ago, rakibbhasan said:

Data Entry's 1-20 pages

Imagine how many gigs are on Fiverr under Data Entry, surely can't fit everybody at the same time I guess...

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Everyone...!!!

Need your valuable suggestions in this regard...

Recently I completed my 4th order after a long time and got 5 star review also🤩🤩 from one of my USA returning buyer (TOP) and also he gave me another works that means 5th order is also running..🥰🥰

But still my gig is not getting ranked up... The impression arrow is in Upwards way but increasing in not so good way but there is no click I'm getting...

Please help me with your proper suggestions... What can I do? Your valuable suggestions will be appreciated much...

Thanks,

Rakib

• Like 9
  • Up 1

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Thanks 

• Like 6