How many hours should I works a day on fiverr?

First of all, you won't stay online for 24 hours. Many person advise that stay 24 hour active. I think this is a lame advise. 

Active on USA working time and  when buyer request are come. These are enough for anyone.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, zanrakim said:

First of all, you won't stay online for 24 hours. Many person advise that stay 24 hour active. I think this is a lame advise. 

Active on USA working time and  when buyer request are come. These are enough for anyone.

Thank you so much for this informative advice.

• Like 2

There isn't a magic number, of course. It's different for everyone. Do you have another job? Do you have a lot of orders? DO you have hobbies, a family? How badly do you need money? Of course the more hours you work the more money you can make, but you have to use your time wisely, too.

I'm a mother of four, so most of my work is done between 9 pm and 2am while my kids are asleep. So that's about 3-5 hours a day for me. If I spend an evening in the emergency room with my sick husband, well now I have to work more the next day to catch up. Last week I got into a time crunch and worked a 15 hour day. That hurt but I got my work done. So it's different every day.

But you must be putting time into your work everyday, even if you don't have orders yet. Spend your time making your gigs nicer, doing buyer requests, and sharpening your skills, or learning new ones. Take the time you will need later for orders and read a book about your skill or do some social media networking. How you use your time is more important than a certain number of hours.

On 7/31/2021 at 4:57 PM, saikat_mazumder said:

How many hours should I works a day on fiverr ?

Please Share your idea. 

You need to calculate the time require & give it a small milestones to complete your project work according to that, you should do work