Feels Like Fiverr's Trying To "Cancel" Me LOL: Is This Normal?

Sorry for the clickbait-like subject, I posted it in hopes of attracting input on something that's had me confused for the last 3 months. 

My Gig Dropped From Level 2 to No Level to New Seller in 90 Days. and I have questions

I've been a Seller since 2014 and for the most part, give or take some periods, remained at Level 2.  Just  2 months ago my rating was 4.8, but not anymore. 
About 3 months ago, I realized that my gigs were nowhere to be found on Fiverr, not even when I searched Google. After days of investigation, I found out Fiverr "optimized my gig and found a better more relevant category" and had made my gigs unavailable until I changed their metadata and pricing structure.  Tech Support said I'd be back to normal "in no time". After the changes, I've been completely off the grid and haven't received any orders or inquiries (correction: I received 3 spam inboxes) which I can  understand due to the algorithm.   
But also since that time (late May) my Seller Level has consistently plummeted: it dropped from Level 2, to Level 1 To No Level and now I'm listed as a New Seller, with no actual orders or ratings in between.  The whole thing feels very odd and almost like a disciplinary action of some sort.. It feel like my gigs were essentially shadowbanned then forced to undergo changes that decimated my Sales and Seller Level in just 3 short months.  My question is,

Is this common?  Is it normal for this type of thing to happen? (not just the level dropping, but the gig removal, and being required to change)
Also: Why am I listed as a New Seller? I've been on Fiverr for 5 years.

Update: I just received my first order today after several months. I'm appreciative, but I'm still perplexed by the whole thing.

Thanks!!

To Maintain the High quality on Fiverr, Fiverr has introduced a New Level Demotion system which has been implemented from 15th January 2018.

According to these New Rules, Your account can be demoted if you fail to maintain the Following Conditions within Last 60 Days.

above 90% Response Rate
above 90% Order completion Rate
above 90% On-time Delivery
above 4.9 Rating

Once any of statistic went below the above, then your gig will go to the last page of its category till your statistics were getting normal. Once your statistic came to normal, then gigs will more forward as per your performance. Me too experienced in this situation on 2019.

• Like 1
  • Up 1