Suppose my friend who lives with me, if he also starts working on Fiverr using the same internet on its laptop is it okay?

You can have same IP address but you have to inform Customer Support first. Then wait for their approval. 

Once they approve you, they will only allow you to share the same IP address as long as you have different gigs. I see you are offering SEO services, so your friend who lives with you and shares the same IP address with you cannot be having gigs in that category or same service as you. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, saikat_mazumder said:

Suppose my friend who lives with me, if he also starts working on Fiverr using the same internet on its laptop is it okay?

It would be okay, until:

• He opens another account for himself, but create gig's based on the same category which you have already created
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, theratypist said:

You can have same IP address but you have to inform Customer Support first. Then wait for their approval. 

Once they approve you, they will only allow you to share the same IP address as long as you have different gigs. I see you are offering SEO services, so your friend who lives with you and shares the same IP address with you cannot be having gigs in that category or same service as you. 

Thanks for sharing your idea.. It's really helpful.