Profile Image as Seller

Hello everyone, I have been thinking on maybe changing my profile that shows my face to maybe a personal logo, me turned into a cartoon, I wonder is this is posible here in fiverr? I mean, this may sound a silly question, but there are other sites that dont let you do it and force you to show your real face if you are a indivual person and not a company, anyone could help me with this question please?

• Like 5

I'll add something that is very true for me: sometimes is better hiding a face than showing it. 

Jokes aside just follow the official guideline:

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).

• Like 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, sunilchandro said:

It's depend on you. You can use anyone but I suggest you to use your face maybe it's a good way and when any client can see your face properly I think they will interested to work with you

A face doesn't build trust. Your work and the way you conduct yourself does!

What if you have a pretty face, but suck at what you offer? Scammers usually have nice or appealing faces to trick their victims into trusting them.

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, maitasun said:

A face doesn't build trust. Your work and the way you conduct yourself does!

What if you have a pretty face, but suck at what you offer? Scammers usually have nice or appealing faces to trick their victims into trusting them.

Yes, I agree with you. I also think a face does not create trust. Your work and the way you manage yourself! It makes you loyal to your client.

• Like 2

The first advice I was given when starting as a freelancer was to use my actual face as a profile pic. I personally prefer knowing the face of the person I work with as well so it makes sense to me. As long as the picture looks authentic, of course, and is not a free stock photo that I’ve seen all over the internet for a million times before. 

Edited by lenasemenkova

On 7/31/2021 at 5:20 AM, saint_777 said:

maybe a personal logo, me turned into a cartoon, I wonder is this is posible here in fiverr?

My profile on Fiverr has only ever had two profile photos. And both were cartoon drawings! It had never been an issue for any buyer at all. In fact my profile photo now was done by an artist on Fiverr.

However, if the service you're providing is let's say a ... spokesperson. I would think then it's definitely important to put your face. But let's say if your gig is on cartoons, I think it would be cool to have a profile picture that may even reflect your style of drawing, etc. 

Random side note: I actually had a video meeting with one buyer and they made some commentary that the cartoon version of me doesn't do any justice to my beauty! (LOL) We were both laughing, super funny conversation. They have been a repeat buyer ever since but it still cracks me up. 😂 😂 😂

• Like 1