How many gigs should be opened in one day?

You can make the maximum amount of allowed gigs in your level on the same day if you mean. Is it suggested? I'm not sure. Maybe one or two gigs with your best skills should be done then venture to more when you find out other possible gigs.

• Like 11

Depends on seller levels as below :

7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.

But do not create multiple gigs for the same service as it will not help you. Maintaining below 7 gigs is most recommended as far as i concerned. Due to if your are demoted any time then you have to delete the gigs even which are already with good reviews.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

You can create Maximum amount of gig under your level area. 

But I advice you to do not do that. First try to do research on your gig take time and then open your gig. it'll help you for future sure. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, irshan_cool said:

Depends on seller levels as below :

7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.

But do not create multiple gigs for the same service as it will not help you. Maintaining below 7 gigs is most recommended as far as i concerned. Due to if your are demoted any time then you have to delete the gigs even which are already with good reviews.

Thank you so much to share your valuable idea,

• Like 2

As many as you can that are high quality and make sense. It's better to have 1 good gig than 7 crappy ones. It's better to have 1 good gig only than 1 good gig surrounded by 3 or 4 crappy gigs. Your profile will only be as trustworthy as your worst gig. So ensure your worst gig is still good.

• Like 4

First try to do research on your gig take time and then open your gig. But do not create multiple gigs for the same service as it will not help you. Maintaining below 7 gigs is most recommended as far as I concerned.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, proumma said:

First try to do research on your gig take time and then open your gig. But do not create multiple gigs for the same service as it will not help you. Maintaining below 7 gigs is most recommended as far as I concerned.

Thanks for sharing your idea.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, proumma said:

Thanks for share your idea