How i can understand he is a genuine buyer?

Hai Experts,

Recently i introduced with a buyer. Actually he knock me from buyer request. From last two days he just communicate with me different problems on his website. He gave me the website link and told me to diagnosis his site what are the problems. I found some problem on his website and told him about those problem. Then he asked me can i solve those or not? i said yes. But he shows confused and asked me you are new in fiverr & you don't have any buyer review so how can i trust you. After that i show him some of my local clients project and told him i may be new at fiverr but not new at my skill. Then he asked  how can solve this problem. After that a explain him point to point how i will do the job. After that he agree to do the work with me but when i said about custom offer & budget related issue he just avoid it and talked with me different issue. Today he talked with me almost full day but i dont know what is his actual motive. So what can i do now?

4 minutes ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

After that he agree to do the work with me but when i said about custom offer & budget related issue he just avoid it and talked with me different issue. Today he talked with me almost full day but i dont know what is his actual motive

I think he was responding to offers and looking around for the best seller to work with. I think he was a genuine buyer but is just going around looking for quotes. If you don't hear from him within the next 2-3 days, he has likely gone with another seller. 

1 minute ago, theratypist said:
6 minutes ago, maitasun said:

How can someone "inadvertently" create two topics asking the same? 😳

In case you were wondering, here is the answer 👇

13 minutes ago, fardin_ahmed_1 said:

it was done unconsciously

Where is the facepalm emoji. We need it urgently!!!! 😭

49 minutes ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

Actually, he knocks me from the buyer's request.

Knocks means someone hitting you door with their hand. As to whether they are genuine, they are not until they give you money. Don't consult him and do free work to prove yourself. You will get scammed.

Archived