Promoted gig not showing in search results

Hello - I had a promoted gig and got busy with clients so I turned it off. I have now turned it back on and 24 hours later, my gig does not show up when searching under the obvious tags and key words. It is successful in terms of $ and all 5 star ratings.  Other, less impressive gigs show up. The bid is just above the recommended bid, but the gig "should" show up even if not promoted.  Advice or explanations appreciated! Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

47 minutes ago, sophee735 said:

Hello - I had a promoted gig and got busy with clients so I turned it off. I have now turned it back on and 24 hours later, my gig does not show up when searching under the obvious tags and key words. It is successful in terms of $ and all 5 star ratings.  Other, less impressive gigs show up. The bid is just above the recommended bid, but the gig "should" show up even if not promoted.  Advice or explanations appreciated! Thanks!

Let me know if you ever get any solution. I am facing the same issue.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Update: my highest-paying gig is still not showing in a search. I contacted Customer Service, but no reply yet.

I did make a slight change to the cover graphic and description and set up new packages.  Maybe this is considered a new gig so it's under review? It is showing as active in Promoted Gigs but no new impressions or clicks for several days...

Did I penalize myself by updating the gig?  

I feel like I'm losing customers by this delay in showing up again in a search 😞

Advice, suggestions, enlightenment appreciated!

• Like 1