New buyer looking for advice on job

wildvintage

Hello,  Im new to Fiverr and I am looking for a designer to make me logos for my small business.  I have examples of what I want done and I have purchased my first design to be made.  I didn't realise the stars and grading system of the site and although my designer is pleasant I don't really think they have the experience I need for my logo.  I paid $30 but think I will probably end up writing the money off and starting again.

Looking through the options for logo design many of the adverts are the same and Im finding it hard putting into words the type of logo im looking for.  Its a 80s 90s fluro surf vibe theme im after along the lines of this design with the jaggy edges but id like it in fluro pink/yellow.  How do I better convey this to my designer ? 

Appreciate any help

Thanks

26E40CD8-BC6C-4670-96DA-3AA2A05BAC68.png

If we talk about my practice, then if it is difficult for a buyer to describe what he wants in words, then pictures help a lot: photos, references, examples. Anything that looks like the desired output)
💫This is really VERY helpful 💫
If you want, we can try to make a logo together with you. Usually, I always do a free test task so that both I and the buyer are confident that the result will be exactly what is needed. And you've already wasted your money...

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.07.2021 at 13:50, checheugene said:

Если говорить о моей практике, то если покупателю сложно описать словами то, что он хочет, то очень помогают картинки: фото, референсы, примеры. Все, что похоже на желаемый результат)
💫 Это действительно ОЧЕНЬ полезно  💫

Absolutely agree.
You can also write everything about the desired logo colors as you wrote it here in this thread. Although it's probably obvious .. :)

• 5 weeks later...

I offer design services flyers logo and many more you can check out my Fiverr profile and hit up a deal with me to design your logo . I will offer you a free trial that is I will design a sample of your desired logo and give you and if you like it then you can now entrust me to design that of your business or company.

It is helpful to draw what you envision.  You don't have to be an expert artist by any means.  Just loosely sketch out what you're trying to convey.  Even if its stick figures and everything is crooked and you can't tell if that's a smile or a frown on the stick figure, just do your best.  It helps the designers understand your vision.

Archived