Hi Fiverr community,

I have a very important question: Can i sell my own Tik Tok accounts on Fiverr? Is that legit and not against Terms Of Service? If you help me with this question i will be so grateful.

Thanks.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, djhaliso said:

Can i sell my own Tik Tok accounts on Fiverr?

Check Tik Tok TOS. If it’s against Tik tok TOS then it’s also against fiverr TOS. 
however I highly doubt that account selling will be legal on any platform 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hi there!

Umm kinda confused. But one thing for sure if its break the third party T&C along with Fiverr T&C then its prohibited to sell something similar that you quoted. So its better to read both of their T&C before selling such a service in this platform. or for better interpretation you can reach out to Fiverr "Customer Support". Hope That Helps. 

##Alam##

Edited by alamjahidul

16 hours ago, dev_dipto said:

fiverr dont support the selling of any account .try not to do this on fiverr,...!

Ok thank you i will not do it, i asked to not risk. Because if it's against the TOS i'm sure they could ban me instead of warn me before for selling an account.

Thanks guys and good job!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, djhaliso said:

Ok thank you i will not do it, i asked to not risk. Because if it's against the TOS i'm sure they could ban me instead of warn me before for selling an account.

Thanks guys and good job!

yeap!