Does anytone take 2nd time Fiverr Cash Advance loan?

Hi. I had cash advance option since february, but i never used it. I noticed right now that this option missed from my earning's page.

What's happened? Is this programm over?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 9:01 PM, toner2d said:

Hi. I had cash advance option since february, but i never used it. I noticed right now that this option missed from my earning's page.

What's happened? Is this programm over?

May be this program is over... not sure i'm

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 11:45 PM, visualstudios said:

Please don't take back to back loans, it's a bad decision. One thing is to take one loan if you really need it for an emergency. If you end up paying one and immediately start another, again and again, you're just getting paid less for your work, since you'll have to pay it back + interest. Why would you want that?

Anyway, I don't have that option, and I wouldn't use it - unless they set the loan amount at an outrageous value, then I may be tempted. If I could get a million dollar cash advance, invest it, and pay it back over time from my earnings, I'd be stupid not to take that deal. But of course they would never do that, and the values will never be worth it. This cash advance system sounds like a predatory tactic to squeeze a bit more out of poor desperate people.

Yes, i understand it

• Like 4

On 7/30/2021 at 4:07 AM, hridoy941 said:

I want to about fiverr cash advance loan. My got the loan few month ago and almost the loan was finished. Now, i want to know about that does fiverr will give you loan again? Does anyone here Who got 2nd time loan?

Yes, you can get again, see what fiverr says below,

Fiverr says,

“Only when your cash advance is paid in full, will you once again be eligible for another cash advance (of course, this is dependent on your eligibility status remaining relevant).“

Source https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017972518-Fiverr-Voorschot

Hope that helps. 

Thanks

6CB43CFB-8F5E-4DCB-A24B-7AC04B7446C5.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2021 at 7:33 AM, hridoy941 said:

Same also here... I also get 2nd time loan

I have paid my first cash advance completely yesterday. Will it appear again soon? How many days until you get the 2nd cash advance?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 11:37 PM, theratypist said:

That's gonna take you a lot of time to pay back with several orders. Anyway, you can get a second loan as long as you paid for the first one. Are you almost done paying for the first one? 

Note: Only when your cash advance is paid in full, will you once again be eligible for another cash advance (of course, this is dependent on your eligibility status remaining relevant). 

Does that mean we can get the same amount of second time as we got first?

• Like 4
  • Up 1