Does anytone take 2nd time Fiverr Cash Advance loan?

I want to about fiverr cash advance loan. My got the loan few month ago and almost the loan was finished. Now, i want to know about that does fiverr will give you loan again? Does anyone here Who got 2nd time loan?

• Like 15

9 hours ago, hridoy941 said:

I want to about fiverr cash advance loan. My got the loan few month ago and almost the loan was finished. Now, i want to know about that does fiverr will give you loan again? Does anyone here Who got 2nd time loan?

but bro there is nthng about loan in fiverr !

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, hridoy941 said:

If you are eligible for second time the "Cash Advance" option will appear under earnings tab like before, its automatic process.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, crownmediaa said:

If you are eligible for second time the "Cash Advance" option will appear under earnings tab like before, its automatic process.

Thank You for Your your information 💌

• Like 6

19 hours ago, hridoy941 said:

That's gonna take you a lot of time to pay back with several orders. Anyway, you can get a second loan as long as you paid for the first one. Are you almost done paying for the first one? 

Note: Only when your cash advance is paid in full, will you once again be eligible for another cash advance (of course, this is dependent on your eligibility status remaining relevant). 

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/30/2021 at 9:38 PM, pratikmder said:

Fiverr Cash Advance is only available to selected sellers. and I am not a selected one. So I have no idea about it.

Thanks for your information

• Like 4

On 7/30/2021 at 4:07 AM, hridoy941 said:

You have to earn. Fiverr don't give any loan. I didn't hear about it anything

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, tasmin456 said:

You have to earn. Fiverr don't give any loan. I didn't hear about it anything

Please read my status again. I said that i have the loan already. Now, i want to know about get the 2nd time loan.

• Like 2

Please don't take back to back loans, it's a bad decision. One thing is to take one loan if you really need it for an emergency. If you end up paying one and immediately start another, again and again, you're just getting paid less for your work, since you'll have to pay it back + interest. Why would you want that?

Anyway, I don't have that option, and I wouldn't use it - unless they set the loan amount at an outrageous value, then I may be tempted. If I could get a million dollar cash advance, invest it, and pay it back over time from my earnings, I'd be stupid not to take that deal. But of course they would never do that, and the values will never be worth it. This cash advance system sounds like a predatory tactic to squeeze a bit more out of poor desperate people.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 6
  • Congrats! 1