Hi Mates , Today I've come for taking help in a topic. Someday before I was so much sick, that's why I've taken a leave from my works in fiverr. And started out of office mode. In that time I was so much sick that I can't completed my running order and a buyer canceled an order. Whenever I get back in fiverr I see that my Gigs are lost their rank. Now I'm asking you, how I can get back the previous rank of my gigs? Please send your value able reply, so that it can help me,  also the other seller who facing this circumstance. 

6 hours ago, cad_engineers said:

Whenever I get back in fiverr I see that my Gigs are lost their rank.

I understand that you were sick (hopefully you are better now!), but you do need to deliver your orders -- even if you are sick. As a freelancer, you need to plan for moments like this. Your gigs are not performing at a lower level because you had a late order. 

6 hours ago, cad_engineers said:

Now I'm asking you, how I can get back the previous rank of my gigs?

There is no set rank in the Fiverr search system. Everyone sees different search results. No seller is guaranteed any specific placement in the search results.

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Your gigs are not performing at a lower level because you had a late order. 

Though if an order is cancelled or is late that could affect the positions the gig gets shown at for users (even though it may be shown a different positions for different users cancellations/late deliveries will likely negatively affect its position for them).

From the help:

Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs?segment=seller

• 3 weeks later...

Archived