How can I re-rank my gig position?

raihan_46

8 minutes ago, raihan_46 said:

lost the gig rank. Now this is in the last page.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

Lots of help in the above from the Help Centre.

5 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

Lots of help in the above from the Help Centre.

Thanks but do you know, how to re-rank the gig position again? Is there any tips for that?

6 hours ago, raihan_46 said:

Thanks but do you know, how to re-rank the gig position again? Is there any tips for that?

• Provide quality work so you have few order cancellations
  • Always deliver your orders early—12 hours early is best, a day earlier is better! 
  • Be responsive to your buyers, and keep them in the loop as to what is going on with their orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Gigs move around in the search results in order to help new sellers become visible and rotate different sellers. It's also based on the algorithm, so you should do everything in your power to optimize your gig for search. I wrote a guide on doing that here: 

With that being said: your metrics could have changed. I see you had a few less than stellar reviews in the past few months. Keep working and delivery high-quality every time, all the time. Making sure you keep your buyers happy will lead to more sales. 

Archived