Need help! Gig rank dropped drastically.

logo_wizard1

Hello folks,

hope all of you doing well.

i am a new seller and i have started very well as new seller. my gig was in first page in best selling, and i was getting 1400-1500 impressions per day.

also getting good orders. but suddenly my gig rank dropped. all of my orders were perfect and my rating is also 5. almost every client liked my work.

there is no issues in rating and stuff. now i am getting only 40 impressions per day and my gig is not showing anywhere in recommended page.

kindly please share your experiences and suggestions.

thanks.

8 hours ago, logo_wizard1 said:

there is no issues in rating and stuff.

There is no set rank in the Fiverr search system, nor are sellers guaranteed any specific placement in the results. The algorithm gives everyone a chance to be seen, unique to every search, and according to the algorithmic factors connected to the person searching.

8 hours ago, logo_wizard1 said:

now i am getting only 40 impressions per day and my gig is not showing anywhere in recommended page.

kindly please share your experiences and suggestions.

Perhaps now might be a good time to go find some of your target customers, and tell them about your searches (i.e., effective marketing), and bring them to you, instead of expecting Fiverr to provide all of your customers. Marketing and promotion are things every good independent freelancer needs to be willing to do on their own. You are the only person responsible for your success.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. I know a little bit about fiverr algorithm that it shuffle the sellers and give equal chance to everyone. And as you said yes, i am a independent freelancer and i am not saying that only fiverr will provide me customers and i am doing things on my own.i just wanted to know if there any other possibilities that may affect gig rank.

Thanks again.😄

Following this method, I hope you success in Fiverr.

1. Research other seller and improve your gig.
  2. Active Fiverr 10/12 hours.
  3. Share your gig Social media and other article, blogging, forum communication site.
  4. Share your gig links to larges communication groups.
  5. Create prefect backlinks for your gig Develop..

Hello, May be fiverr is radiating your gig. I mean fiverr is giving this chance to other new freelancers. And I believe your gig will be visible again after few days. Now you can work on your gig to improve it's rank again (changing title is not recommended). you can edit your gig. You can change your description a bit and you can also insert some keywords on your packages title and your gig description. You can also promote your gigs on social media (I personally don't recommend Facebbok ). And most importantly be patient

4 hours ago, omarfaruque1998 said:

Following this method, I hope you success in Fiverr.

1. Research other seller and improve your gig.
  2. Active Fiverr 10/12 hours.
  3. Share your gig Social media and other article, blogging, forum communication site.
  4. Share your gig links to larges communication groups.
  5. Create prefect backlinks for your gig Develop..

thanks

Archived