How to improve GIG impression.

rashed_hasan_

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

Hai there, I am a new seller in fiveer. I have opened my GIG's about two week ago. But the impression of my GIG is downing slow day by. How can i improve this?

I have mentioned bellow few of my GIG's link for expert's review please....

https://www.fiverr.com/share/RzZ325

https://www.fiverr.com/share/ogG16N

https://www.fiverr.com/share/5VZzlz

I'm not a expert , But I think  everything's is okay.

Hi rashed_hasan,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

Hai Experts, I have opened my Fiverr account almost one month ago. From  the beginning Gig Impression was about 4oo per day. But from the last few days its about 300-350. Actually i want to know in general view what is the normal impression limit of a new GiG

1 hour ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

I have opened my Fiverr account almost one month ago. From  the beginning Gig Impression was about 4oo per day. But from the last few days its about 300-350. Actually i want to know in general view what is the normal impression limit of a new GiG?

There is no set normal. You will receive as many impressions as there are times that your gig appears in someone else's search results. 

Hallow Fiverr Expert,

I am a newcomer in Fiverr and want to know how i can increase my gig impression by gig marketing. And also want to know how i can attract buyer by showing my gig on different social media platform.  I know Fiverr always support the seller to share their gig on different platform.

Thanks 

Rashed Hasan

• rashed_hasan_ changed the title to How GIG Marketing Works?
32 minutes ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

If i upload video on my gig instead of images does it increase my gig impression?

No. There are no visibility guarantees, and you cannot control the impressions your gig receives. Impressions are only gained when someone searches for gigs like yours, and your gig shows up in their search results.

16 hours ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

If i upload video on my gig instead of images does it increase my gig impression?

If you said clicks instead of impressions, the answer would be maybe, with the outcome being determined on the quality, relevance, and appeal (or lack thereof) of the video.

Since you said impressions, the answer is no.

Archived