Am I right? or wrong?

eclixo

On 4th Sept 2020, Client Contacted me.

=>Client wanted a website, we started work and progress was good, client liked my work and I provided revisions as well.  I used dummy content on website hoping client will provide the content and I'll replace it with dummy content, Client sent me two websites wanted me use them as inspiration.

=> I made website, showed it to client

=> Client send me one of those website and told me it don't look like that website, I need same color and layout

=> I redesigned with same color and layout and delivered work

=> Client told me he liked work and send me some content to add in website

=> I added content

=> Client goes offline for 10 months, Work automatically marked completed, I thought work is done and client is happy with website

Last week, Client came back online and told me to finish website and saying work is incomplete and didn't like my design.

I refused, Client told me he'll go to fiverr support.

I told him, I can add few links and stuff but I'm not gonna redesign website 10 month after order.

Client than rant about I'm thief, spammer and all kind of stuff.

What would you do if you were in my place?

I believe I'm right...

I am with you on this one because client told you that he liked the redesigned colour and layout work before going offline. And when he came back, did he say about ordering from you again? Or is he asking about a complete redesign again, even after he said he liked it, without paying you?

2 hours ago, eclixo said:

=>Client wanted a website, we started work and progress was good, client liked my work and I provided revisions as well.  I used dummy content on website hoping client will provide the content and I'll replace it with dummy content, Client sent me two websites wanted me use them as inspiration.

=> Client send me one of those website and told me it don't look like that website, I need same color and layout

=> I added content

=> Client goes offline for 10 months, Work automatically marked completed, I thought work is done and client is happy with website

Last week, Client came back online and told me to finish website and saying work is incomplete and didn't like my design.

I told him, I can add few links and stuff but I'm not gonna redesign website 10 month after order.

I believe I'm right...

I  think you are right bro. this is not make any sense that buyer will say redesign the website after 10 month of order

13 hours ago, nazat_e_rose_ said:

I am with you on this one because client told you that he liked the redesigned colour and layout work before going offline. And when he came back, did he say about ordering from you again? Or is he asking about a complete redesign again, even after he said he liked it, without paying you?

He's asking me to complete design which including redesinging many pages

12 hours ago, web_laab said:

You can also contact with Fiverr support and explained the whole situation.

I did, they say they can't force buyer to accept your work, try to fix thing between you and buyer by mutual understanding

5 hours ago, eclixo said:

He's asking me to complete design which including redesinging many pages

you have to explain the entire situation to Fiverr support. But if it doesn't work then its bad luck for you 😞 I guess you can either, do the job again without payment or completely ignore the buyer. I don't know which is right.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:10 PM, eclixo said:

=> I added content

I believe I'm right...

This does not make any sense to do it . I think you did right. You can ask him to order again or pay you for the redesigning stuffs.

Archived