Late Gig question

geo316

So I delivered to my client on time, they requested a revision but now the gig shows as late. Shouldn't a revision extend the time? I thought it did. Does lateness in this case count against me? I feel like I should know the answers but I set up the account so long ago and looking through the site I didn't find this information. Thanks

Edited by geo316
  • Like 2

The time that counts is that you delivered on time. Once you do that, everything is okay even though you are asked for a revision; there is a big orange countdown that says late. It IS disconcerting! 

However, I have added a day to my delivery times to avoid the clock running out, even though it does not get me a warning. You see, Fiverr is more kind to sellers in their algorithm if they deliver at least 12 hours early. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

No, that shouldn't be a problem. The thing is You delivered the project on time (within your project timeframe) But after delivering the project your buyer asked for a revision. so again the remaining time will be started to countdown. as you quoted that your gig order countdown showing already ##LATE## (that means your time was up) this shouldnt be a problem just because you delivered on time. No worries!

Kind Regards

• Thanks 2

On 7/29/2021 at 7:39 PM, alamjahidul said:

No, that shouldn't be a problem. The thing is You delivered the project on time (within your project timeframe) But after delivering the project your buyer asked for a revision. so again the remaining time will be started to countdown. as you quoted that your gig order countdown showing already ##LATE## (that means your time was up) this shouldnt be a problem just because you delivered on time. No worries!

Kind Regards

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us