Please Check my gig

chhuty_saha

5 Proven Steps To Get Your First Order On Fiverr
  1. Finding The Right Service To Offer. Spend some time researching on what's popular on Fiverr and find the best niche that suits you. ...
  2. Best Time To Post Your Gig. ...
  3. Choosing The Right Image And Copy For Your Gig. ...
  4. Create Multiple Gigs. ...
  5. Your First Sale On Fiverr. ...
  6. Bonus Tip.
    How do I attract customers on Fiverr?
    Here's a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:
    1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
    2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
    3. Don't worry about upsells in the beginning - you need sales.
    4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)

@chhuty_saha I saw your gig 🙂 in your 2nd gig is better then 1st gig so, try to give much better like 2nd gig. As a seller your gig is one way to get sell and seller gig is like an catalog which customer see it and they think about it which one is better😒 so, try to give better or much better then others

Wish you best of luck👍

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

In the main gig image it says "Web Reseach" instead of "Web Research".

In your profile I'd change the "And Your satisfaction is my goal to be succeed " line.

Thank you.. I didn't notice that.. I will correct the spelling now. And I will find another fine line in stead of the last sentence you mentioned.

31 minutes ago, turjay said:
  1. Finding The Right Service To Offer. Spend some time researching on what's popular on Fiverr and find the best niche that suits you. ...
  2. Best Time To Post Your Gig. ...
  3. Choosing The Right Image And Copy For Your Gig. ...
  4. Create Multiple Gigs. ...
  5. Your First Sale On Fiverr. ...
  6. Bonus Tip.
    How do I attract customers on Fiverr?
    Here's a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:
    1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
    2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
    3. Don't worry about upsells in the beginning - you need sales.
    4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)

Thank you. Actually I am getting depressed about why I am not getting orders, where is my mistake, what to do.. All these are making me so confused.

1 minute ago, chhuty_saha said:

Thank you. Actually I am getting depressed about why I am not getting orders, where is my mistake, what to do.. All these are making me so confused.

Hey just clam down nothing to worry if you're in confused why don't you saw video on youtube or before creating gigs proparly research on it.

do you know what is gig??

Gig is like an catalog which customer seen it and think about it which one they should buy so, try to give much better then other so, clam down and properly think and keep go ahead, Have a great journey my friend and wish you best of luck👍

10 minutes ago, chhuty_saha said:

Not surprised you are confused. Lists of meaningless statements with no substance are of no benefit to anyone.

Just follow this: 

2 hours ago, chhuty_saha said:

I created this gig a month ago but did not get any order. 

After looking at your gig images, I understand why you have no orders. You have way to much content crammed into a small space. I understand you wanting to get all of your services out there for prospective buyers to see, but that does not work! 

Buyers go through the search pages quickly. They do NOT take time to stop and read everything that is in your gig thumbnail! To make your gig stand out you need to have a nice clean (free of clutter) gig image that is simple and has 3 or 4 words stating the service you provide. Once you have their attention they will read about all of the other things you offer in your gig description. 

Look at these two examples: ⬇️703929887_ScreenShot2021-07-29at7_16_46AM.thumb.png.3c65356dd07cdde4efe5257a22b0eb55.png

2 hours ago, chhuty_saha said:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/5Vj7oQ

This is my new gig of Data entry. Please check it out. If you find any mistake in my gig, please let me know. I created this gig a month ago but did not get any order. 

Welcome to the Fiverr Community

I saw your gig. It is Great but You wrote in your gig description "Available 24 hours"  In my opinion this is not right because how a person provides 24 hours service. A person needs a minimum of 6 to 7 hours of sleep for good health. Good luck to you 🙂

19 minutes ago, tanu_biswas said:

keep active

How? Should she take up jogging? 🏃🏻‍♀️ When you offer someone help please explain yourself more. 

1 hour ago, turjay said:

Your statement make no sense. 😳

Did you use google translate or something? 🤔

Please refrain from posting such dribble in the future. 👌🏼

Oh no! 😱 YouTube gurus are the WORST place to get information. No wonder you are posting the dribble I mentioned here.  ⬇️ 

32 minutes ago, turjay said:

why don't you saw video on youtube or before creating gigs proparly research on it.

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

How? Should she take up jogging? 🏃🏻‍♀️ When you offer someone help please explain yourself more. 

Your statement make no sense. 😳

Did you use google translate or something? 🤔

Please refrain from posting such dribble in the future. 👌🏼

I don't translate anything🙄 when i just start my journey in fiverr i research on many sites i got little experience and i think to share😔 but why you say that make no sense😕 can you describe🙂

Everyone has there own opinion so, i share mine you share your so my friend why should i refrain from posting such things why?? is it false 🙄 don't mind

2 hours ago, graphics_cave said:

I respect everyone's personal opinion. But while advising someone keep your personal opinion out of it. 

if you respect everyone's opinion then why are you arguing with me😕

if i give her little advise he says okay and it's ture so why?😐

22 minutes ago, turjay said:

if you respect everyone's opinion then why are you arguing with me😕

I hope you're not going to ruin the definition of "argument"

Don't be so serious, Be easy and take it as an advise.

27 minutes ago, turjay said:

her little advise he says

28 minutes ago, turjay said:

ture

May be you need to improve your English skill so that advise seeker could understand your advice easily. 

Hope for the best. I wish everyone to be happy in forum.

20 hours ago, chhuty_saha said:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/5Vj7oQ

This is my new gig of Data entry. Please check it out. If you find any mistake in my gig, please let me know. I created this gig a month ago but did not get any order. 

bro that's not the correct place for sharing your gig... ! there is a option called ''my gig''.. you can get idea from there!

21 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

After looking at your gig images, I understand why you have no orders. You have way to much content crammed into a small space. I understand you wanting to get all of your services out there for prospective buyers to see, but that does not work! 

Buyers go through the search pages quickly. They do NOT take time to stop and read everything that is in your gig thumbnail! To make your gig stand out you need to have a nice clean (free of clutter) gig image that is simple and has 3 or 4 words stating the service you provide. Once you have their attention they will read about all of the other things you offer in your gig description. 

Look at these two examples: ⬇️703929887_ScreenShot2021-07-29at7_16_46AM.thumb.png.3c65356dd07cdde4efe5257a22b0eb55.png

You are right. I will try to bring change in the gig  image. thank you for your advice....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived