New seller gig unavailable

hampress

I have created a gig yesterday. After successfully publishing the gig I checked it on fiverr search but it was not there I contacted customer support they said your gig is active... But it's not appearing any where  please let me know what should I do now

Sometimes it takes a couple of days to appear in the search. Plus your gig is not always will be shown to you when you search for it. Fiverr is matching best possible result to people that are most likely to buy them. 

Fiverr also takes into account your performance in how gigs are shown and your gig is completely new  with no track record so it might take time to get some traction on it and being shown in search results. 

Also if you see impressions in your statistics on your gig then that means that you gig is shown to people 

I have started my services on fiverr regarding Website speed optimization, word press website creation and also I am Pinterest marketing expert.

Although I offer 100% money back guarantee and Guaranteed Results but still Fiverr doesn't rank my gig on search results. There is so much competition only the old sellers are earning.

isn't Fiiverr being cruel to new seller?

On 7/29/2021 at 5:43 AM, hampress said:

No. That’s called competition. 

Although I offer 100% money back guarantee and Guaranteed Results but still Fiverr doesn't rank my gig

Because offering those doesn’t mean that your gig should be “ranking”. 🤷‍♀️ 95% of sellers on fiverr offer that so please stand in the end of the line after everyone else who offer that. 

only the old sellers are earning.

And that’s not true. Even old sellers were new at some point in time. And on top of that fiverr gives a “boost” to new profiles. If you haven’t received orders with the boost then most likely clients are not interested enough or they don’t understand what value your gig can bring to them. 

I am Pinterest marketing expert

Then if you are a marketing expert then you should already have knowledges on how to attract your target audience and stand out in the crowd 

56 minutes ago, hampress said:

On your profile it says you are a Fiverr member since July 2021. You are active in the forum since tuesday.

So what happened is: you heard from a guru somewhere that you can make money on Fiverr really fast and easy. Now you've been on the platform for a few days and realize that customers aren't beating down your door all by themselves. Instead of reading up on the TONS of tips and tricks in the forum, you open a thread like everyone else complaining that Fiverr isn't putting money at your feet.

We all, whether Level 1, Top Rated Seller or Fiverr Pro started with a completely new profile on the platform. No one gave us anything as a gift. The difference is simply the expectation. "I made a profile - where money? I will complain in the forum." - doesn't work. "I didn't make a sale yet. Time to invest more time and money into my service and knowledge, so I can better understand the world of Online Marketing/Business and improve my Service. No one but me is responsible for my success!" - That's the spirit.

And as already mentioned, should a potential customer read this thread, he will not buy your service, because who calls himself a "marketing expert", but then complains publicly in a forum after only a few days without success that his gig doesn't rank, does not look very professional.

Sorry for the harsh words, but it's brazen to accuse the sellers on this platform, who have built up something here over months and years, that Fiverr would have preferred them. As if the money or customers would be thrown at us....

Archived