Buyer is Unavailable

Hi there..,

It seems that accidentally you upset your potential buyer.

9 minutes ago, md_jalal_ahmed said:

it shows here that he is unavailable.

It means that this persons mark you as spam / block you.

so you can't contact this person anymore.

It won't harm your current sales rate though.

Wish you luck,

• Like 12
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, md_jalal_ahmed said:

A buyer from Denmark texted me with some query but when I replied I couldn't just send him a response as it shows here that he is unavailable. What is the solution? Will this hurt my response rate? Is there anyway I can contact the buyer?

It means that buyer has blocked you. It will not gonna hurt your response rate. 

Always try to reply fast.

• Like 10

It may be buyer turned on vacation mode in this profile , so can not send message.

Or fiverr blocked that person as spam.

Don't take everything as your fault. Keep working and do your best.

Reply politely as much as you know, If buyer is satisfied with your reply may order or not.

Edited by oinspire
  • Like 11
  • Up 2

18 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

It seems that accidentally you upset your potential buyer.

18 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

It means that this persons mark you as spam / block you.

so you can't contact this person anymore.

I don't think it means any of this. I think what happened, is that the buyer chose to set his account to unavailable, perhaps to cut down on unwanted emails (in general), or perhaps he thought that made him more anonymous. It is most likely that the buyer does not realize that doing this also keeps the people he wants to message him from doing so. 

• Like 10

16 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

It means that buyer has blocked you.

Unlikely. As I noted in my previous message, the buyer probably doesn't realize that listing himself as "unavailable" also makes it impossible for anyone to respond to any questions he asks of prospective sellers. Let's not immediately assume the worst. Usually, it's more likely unfamiliarity with how this site works. 😉 

• Like 12

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2021 at 10:56 AM, jonbaas said:

Unlikely. As I noted in my previous message, the buyer probably doesn't realize that listing himself as "unavailable" also makes it impossible for anyone to respond to any questions he asks of prospective sellers. Let's not immediately assume the worst. Usually, it's more likely unfamiliarity with how this site works. 😉 

Hey, I was wondering if you're able to solve this issue by now? does it affect your response rate?

I am currently facing the same thing. A new buyer messaged me, but I cannot respond since he's on vacation mode. I tried contacting support, but I don't think I'll get a response as soon as I want it to be.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, kevindwren said:

A new buyer messaged me, but I cannot respond since he's on vacation mode. I tried contacting support, but I don't think I'll get a response as soon as I want it to be.

You will either have to wait until the buyer returns from vacation, or until/if CS has any insight that they are willing to provide.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You will either have to wait until the buyer returns from vacation, or until/if CS has any insight that they are willing to provide.

Thanks for your response. I searched in the forum for similar issue and one of the respondents said that there are two options, either wait for CS to respond/take action or mark the message as "spam" so that it doesn't affect the response rate.

• Like 7