How to get regular order

Hi there,

in order to get orders on regular basis you ill have to be on market place present at regular basis and stay active this is the only secret every market place poses. 

Another simple rules is that you ill have to be honest with your work and you ill have to provide better service then regular market. 

Regards 

16 minutes ago, sumonlight said:

24/7 on-line

The above is false and potentially account risking information if dishonest means are being used to apply it.

Posting a list of meaningless statements all over the forum is of no benefit to anyone.

27 minutes ago, alamfakir_dev said:

what can i do for regular order.

Check this out: 

35 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Posting a list of meaningless statements all over the forum is of no benefit to anyone.

I don't know who told anyone that being active on the Fiverr forum helps you get orders. That's very misleading. And just as I noticed also, some people just keep on commenting chains of sense stuff on all comments to keep the trend going, that doesn't make sense 

Just like every business you need to take Fiverr seriously. When you get orders, attend to them speedily and utmost dedication. Staying only might be helpful, but it's not a directly relevant way for you to get orders. Use try to use the buyer request more often. I think this will help though.

6 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

You tube 'gurus' 😉

As always though😄! It baffles me how people have an amazing system like the forum itself and resources available on the platform's blog but can't just read or ask to get the right information. I'm happy he opened up though, that's if he will implement it.

Hi dev, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Archived