How to increase Gig impressions and Click?

mozammal

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear friends!
Click on my gig and make it favourite and share your gig!

favicon-32x32.png.d55268fd75985ad9cd486a058ef4e288.png Fiverr.com
do-asp-dot-net-mvc-application.png.05a28ddcd2fb6e5718223e1ddd74ef22.png

Mozammal: I will develop web application using asp dot net mvc,dot net core...

For only $30, Mozammal will develop web application using asp dot net mvc,dot net core razor,web api,blazor. | I am experts in Asp.Net,Asp.net MVC,Asp.net Core,Asp.net Web Forms, MVC,Asp.net Boilerplate,.Net Core,.Net,NopCommerce,Smart...

thanks

On 6/8/2021 at 5:56 AM, mozammal said:

Click on my gig and make it favourite and share your gig!

That is NOT how it works.

Just clicking on your Gig and saving it as a favorite will do NOTHING to get you orders, and orders are what you actually want here - not clicks, impressions or someone “hearting” your Gig.

GG 

• Like 21
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

You are trying get some jobs from online marketplace and wish to be a freelancer ?

Like from #Upwork, #fiverr, #freelencers, #99designs, #toptal, #weworkremotely, #dribbble , #startupers, #authenticjobs #gigster #folyo, #creativemarket, #clarity, #behance, #guru, #peopleperhour, #smashingjobs etc?

Taking many courses to learn how to get the first job?

Some people/company promising you to give the training and the first job ??

You are in a kind of a trap !

They will do everything but might not just give you these points even though you paid them a hefty amount !

Either they don’t know or they intentionally ignores these !

Only a few steps will give you the first job, maybe not in the quickest time, but once you hit it, you will have a very good ground already making and don’t have to look back Insha-Allah.

1. Pick 1 category from the job sites you might feel most interested in. Also, check if that category has enough work recently offered. Priority is what is your interest, then the work availability!

2. Learn the basics fast in that category.

3. Search for similar job and check descriptions closely to understand what kind of work people are offering and practice yourself with those that you can serve those.

4. After 4-8 weeks, spending a minimum of 4 hours a day, you should get some job requirements for those 60-70 % matches with your capability. Start doing those even before you contact the buyer.

5. Complete that as soon as you can. Don’t panic. Double-check with requirements to be confirmed if you did what the buyer was looking for. If possible make it checked by someone else before you share it with the buyer.

Make it available that anyone can check.

6. Then contact the buyer saying,

” Hi, I think I did 60-70% of your project work already.

Can you please check if that is what you are looking for ?”

BOOM !

90% chance you will get a reply on that !

Most of the freelancers even don’t get a response as their profile is new compared to the 10s of other bids!

To be successful in #freelancing, You have to have #patience, #honesty, #tenacity and #proactively #timely #communication (English) !

Good Luck.

Let me know if you have any questions.

#outsourcing

• Like 28

On 7/28/2021 at 9:34 AM, mozammal said:

How to become a Top seller in fiverr?

Be good at what you do.

How to increase sell in Fiverr?

Be good at promoting your skills to your target customers.

How to collect more customers in fiverr?

See my previous answer.

• Like 30

58 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You know this is false. Is there a reason to post it, knowing it is wrong?

Staying online is not a wrong way to get order. When a customer review someone's gig, the customers want to chat with him/her instantly and talk about the project. He will not wait for you. So if you are online they will knock you as you can talk with them immediately. 

1 hour ago, shahariar75 said:

Staying online is not a wrong way to get order.

You are absolutely wrong. Even fiverr admin @mjensen415 has commented on this.  Anyway, it is ok if you want to waste your time, but please don't give false advice to others.  That's a really crappy thing to do to.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

You are absolutely wrong. Even fiverr admin @mjensen415 has commented on this.  Anyway, it is ok if you want to waste your time, but please don't give false advice to others.  That's a really crappy thing to do to.

But if any client see me online, He/she will be more convenient to send me a message. Isn't it true?

12 minutes ago, shahariar75 said:

Isn't it true?

No.  Hundreds of experienced sellers as well as Fiverr admins have said that.  Absolutely does not lead to more sales. People want quality, not just the first guy they can find online. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3

Hi there,

Please advise only if you know the proper information.

I know sharing gig in social media, stay online always. that's the common.💬

Please advise except them common.

thanks in advance.❤️

regards

mozammal

• Like 2

August is not a slow month, Now a days more business are going to the new sellers. Best selling old gigs are far away from first few pages on its category. This is due to the new ranking system. 

If there is no gig promotion option then, it is very difficult to have business for old sellers, other than having orders with continues buyers.

I'm actually doing super good this month so far. $288 this month already, with three gigs going on currently. Two are repeat customers of mine, and one is a new person. Today, I finished a gig with another new person who even tipped $20! Very happy with Fiverr lately. I just keep sending out job offers as much as possible, frequent the app and have it running on my computer while I work on my designs, and I keep my response time at an hour. After a year of growing, things have been looking up lately. I also find it important to do follow ups with old clients to see how they are, and that can result in more jobs, too!