Why is people not buying my gig? And how to get more orders?

saradanilhan

Hmmm,

To be perfectly honest, nothing really stands out.

Your gig image and description is not the best. For someone who has won an award for interior design, your image is not attractive; I'd assume

you'd have a better eye for design. On top of that if you are doing social media marketing, you should be able to attract people to YOUR gig, and it seems like it's not happening yet...

In your hashtag gig you could change the main image so that the text doesn't get partially cut off when shown on your profile/search results.

Also in that gig I don't think you should say "I guarantee you will get a lot of followers..." as you aren't supposed to guarantee things you don't have full control over.

In your certificates gig the video thumbnail is a blank orange image - which doesn't tell the buyer anything about the gig. I'd choose a different thumbnail for it.

Also I'm not sure you should be offering to create "University Diploma"s etc. surely things like that should only be created by the universities.

45 minutes ago, saradanilhan said:

any social media page or website that features Fiverr gigs for free?

The page that features fiverr gigs for free is called FIVERR. 

that is literally what fiverr does, you open your gig and fiverr is showing your gig on their website. And if someone searches for it fiverr will show your gig in the search result. The same is if you would post it in any other social media 🤷‍♀️

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

The page that features fiverr gigs for free is called FIVERR. 

that is literally what fiverr does, you open your gig and fiverr is showing your gig on their website. And if someone searches for it fiverr will show your gig in the search result. The same is if you would post it in any other social media 🤷‍♀️

Yeah but it doesn't feature really well, i have only 29 impressions. and i click

5 minutes ago, saradanilhan said:

but it doesn't feature really well,

Do you think any other platform will work better? 
mid so then you should be offering your work on those platform and not on fiverr 😉 

finding a page where everyone post their fiverr gigs will do nothing for you. Your target audience and potential clients don’t check those pages. 

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Do you think any other platform will work better? 
mid so then you should be offering your work on those platform and not on fiverr 😉 

finding a page where everyone post their fiverr gigs will do nothing for you. Your target audience and potential clients don’t check those pages. 

hmmm, thanks for you comment. appreciate you!

Follow this.
1) Research is the Clue. ...
2) Think Out of the Box. ...
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
4) Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
6) Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
7) Use High-Quality Images

ALSO

• Send all 10 quality proposals on daily basis
  • When you get a buyer message, try to reply as soon as possible
  • When you manage to get any order, try to satisfy buyers with your works quality

6 minutes ago, saradanilhan said:

I need to post a buyer request

Buyer requests are for buyers and their requests, it's not for a seller to post on to request for a buyer --  a buyer is supposedly the one who will post there and sellers will make an offer to the said requests.

7 minutes ago, saradanilhan said:

But I don't know how to. If you know, pls let me know.

Here's a guide to responding to buyer requests: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

Archived