How to get response on each buyer request?

• Keep following things in mind
  • Understanding the request and try to write it in your response
  • Put your strategy how would you do it for the buyer
  • Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request
  • Don’t just send a generic message to everyone
  • If You are Newbie, then Create a portfolio on flickr/behance. Make a powerful portfolio and for starting, you can share your portfolio because you have not done any previous work. After you get some orders, start sharing your previous work links
  • Just Sending the template is not good. Give time to buyer request and it will attract many Buyers
Edited by mehran_hussain
  • Like 36
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 8

• mehran_hussain changed the title to How to get response on each buyer request
5 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

• Make sure to mention some of questions even if you understood everything, don’t just say that you got it and you can do it
  • Mention some of similar examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use portfolio links from someone else
  • Make sure to use a polite language and try to greet at the start and end. Mention your name at the end of request
  • If You are Newbie, then Create a portfolio on flickr/behance. Make a powerful portfolio and for starting, you can share your portfolio because you have not done any previous work. After you get some orders, start sharing your previous work links
  • Just Sending the template is not good. Give time to buyer request and it will attract many Buyers

Thank you so much.

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

To make sure your Buyer Request is clear, practical and in line with Fiverr's guidelines, consider following these tips:

The 4W Grid Theory

• Listen Carefully

• Don’t react immediately 

• Give a pause (think , understand)

• Give pleasant reply

• Motive 

• Understanding 

• Observation 

• Asking Question 

Do’s: 

• Can contact via zoom conference if possible for better understanding and clear specification.

• Do Daily updates to your clients if you are working on a long project

• Avoid Confusion (Have a clear concept about the requirements)

Don’t: 

• Don’t address them as Sir or Ma’am

• Don’t argue with your clients

You are talking 5 page landing with a lead collection form? >Am I right? 

>Correct me if I’m wrong

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050062693-Tips-to-submit-an-effective-Buyer-Request?segment=buyer

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

One of the best tricks to get response on each buyer request is threw up his project related questions. At least to answer your question, but the buyer will response to you.

Edited by nabilsiddik
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 7/29/2021 at 4:09 AM, mehran_hussain said:

Create a portfolio on flickr/behance.

I have a little bit confused about the portfolio link!
can I share my portfolio Behance links?

a few days ago I read an article about Allowed Links for Gigs.
They said Behance is not Allowed.
Can I share or not? ( Behance link)

• Like 8

On 7/28/2021 at 3:09 PM, mehran_hussain said:

Thank you so much. Really this very helpful info.

• Like 6

This is very informative for any new seller. Thank you so much,

• Like 6

11 hours ago, salimhasann said:

I have a little bit confused about the portfolio link!
can I share my portfolio Behance links?

a few days ago I read an article about Allowed Links for Gigs.
They said Behance is not Allowed.
Can I share or not? ( Behance link)

The advice he gave you is against TOS, please disregard. Glad you saw the approlved URL list.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

thanks for advice 

• Like 5

How to get response on each buyer request

The title of this thread is misleading!

There's no way you'll get chosen, or even taken into account, each and every time. Statistically, it is impossible for it to happen.

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 3
  • Up 2