A warm hi from a new joiner

Hi everyone, this is Burak from Istanbul, I am an engineer and working for 9 years. I am attracted for languages and I am preparing translations since my university years. 

I created my first gig, not sure if its okay, you can make comments for it to make it better next time 🙂

Cheers,

Burak

Just now, theburaks11 said:

Hi everyone, this is Burak from Istanbul, I am an engineer and working for 9 years. I am attracted for languages and I am preparing translations since my university years. 

I created my first gig, not sure if its okay, you can make comments for it to make it better next time 🙂

Cheers,

Burak

Hi Burak,

I welcome you here. I can help you in making of your profile. You can share your profile link so that I can go through it.

Thanks

First, create an attractive gig image, which will attract buyers. Also, do image SEO
Find low competitive keyword and highlight them 4-5 times in the description
Do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in different platforms
Send some quality proposals with your work samples
This is the way to manage to get orders from buyers. After you complete an order, your gig will automatically get ranked

10 hours ago, theburaks11 said:

Cheers,

Burak

welcome to fiverr forum

3 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

There is no guarantee after complete an order the gig will rank. 

Yeah, that's not guaranteed. But that happens most of the time. Fiverr always give them chances then they completes any order succesfully

14 hours ago, theburaks11 said:

Cheers,

Burak

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

18 hours ago, theburaks11 said:

Cheers,

Burak

welcome to the forum community 💗

Archived