One gig? Or many gigs

mamunurrashid5

If you have varied skills and lots to offer, I recommend setting up more than one gig. And don't worry about getting everything perfect the first time. I've set up gigs that I no longer have active, but by experimenting it's helped me find out what works and what doesn't, I've been able to decide what work I want to do, what work I enjoy most and what I can be successful at, and move on from the gigs I feel weren't really working for me or I wasn't enjoying as much. Sometimes I've even deactivated a gig, but taken ideas from it and merged with another gig, to create a better gig. So have fun, put your skills out there and keep learning and improving your gigs as you go.

14 hours ago, mamunurrashid5 said:
I think I will only work with 1 gig.
 Because I think the buyer gets confused when he sees more gigs.
 Give feedback to experts advanced thanks

If you think that your one gig is good then many gigs then it good but do you know what is gig??

Gig is like an catalog which customer seen it and think about it which one they should buy. On other hand as a example👉 i am a graphic designer so i need to create 7 gigs because one gig is related to flyer and other one is related to brochure and other ones about to photo editing so, it depends on that you how many sells you want 🙂

when you create gig remember research on it use proper key work on less compettion and use proper description don't copy so, wish you best of luck and share your gig on social media 👍

4 hours ago, turjay said:

If you think that your one gig is good then many gigs then it good but do you know what is gig??

Gig is like an catalog which customer seen it and think about it which one they should buy. On other hand as a example👉 i am a graphic designer so i need to create 7 gigs because one gig is related to flyer and other one is related to brochure and other ones about to photo editing so, it depends on that you how many sells you want 🙂

when you create gig remember research on it use proper key work on less compettion and use proper description don't copy so, wish you best of luck and share your gig on social media 👍

Thank you for your important feedback

7 hours ago, callyofficial said:

If you have varied skills and lots to offer, I recommend setting up more than one gig. And don't worry about getting everything perfect the first time. I've set up gigs that I no longer have active, but by experimenting it's helped me find out what works and what doesn't, I've been able to decide what work I want to do, what work I enjoy most and what I can be successful at, and move on from the gigs I feel weren't really working for me or I wasn't enjoying as much. Sometimes I've even deactivated a gig, but taken ideas from it and merged with another gig, to create a better gig. So have fun, put your skills out there and keep learning and improving your gigs as you go.

Thank you for your important feedback brother

Archived