my gige is not sell

robiul5500

How do I increase my Fiverr gigs impression & views? You can increase your impressions, clicks and views by doing SEO of your gig and by targeting the keyowrds buyers are searching. You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms.

31 minutes ago, robiul5500 said:

i am robiul from bangladesh  and I 1 year join on fiverr . I already create gige 10 month one of my gige is not sell i creative Mascot logo education logo construction logo restaurant in logo  plese check your share your experience on this gigs

1. The advice that @manjula87gave you about being always online is false and should be ignored.

2. Not to be unkind, but before I check your gigs, I suggest you strenghten your English skills. You will not do well unless you improve your ability to communicate with an English speaking customer base and over 200,000 other logo sellers. 

3. It is gigs, not gige.

Good luck

On 7/31/2021 at 2:27 AM, robiul5500 said:

i am robiul from bangladesh  and I 1 year join on fiverr . I already create gige 10 month one of my gige is not sell i creative Mascot logo education logo construction logo restaurant in logo  plese check your share your experience on this gigs

My Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/LD5EW7

make strong portfolio and do social marketing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived