I would like to delete my previous gig and create a new one. Is that going to impact my gig in any negative way?

Actually I have only two gigs. But I want to create more & thinking that may be one gig can be deleted because I didn't optimized it properly So Any Expert can tell me about this. It will be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, tasmin456 said:

But I want to create more & thinking that may be one gig can be deleted because I didn't optimized it properly

You can always edit the gig though. But if you didn't receive any orders in that gig so far and want to start fresh you can delete it if you want and make a new one. As a new seller, you can have 7 active gigs.

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, theratypist said:

You can always edit the gig though. But if you didn't receive any orders in that gig so far and want to start fresh you can delete it if you want and make a new one. As a new seller, you can have 7 active gigs.

Thank you so much.💗

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, biswasaninditaa said:

I think, It's better to delete your old 2 gigs and create 7 gigs with SEO optimization.

thank you so much for your advice😊.But I don't want to delete my 2 gigs. Because In my one gig have client review.

Edited by tasmin456
  • Like 3

Create a new gig with attractive gig image. If your gigs aren't that attractive, then no matters your gigs ranked or not, buyers will not be interested to check out your gig

• Research is the Clue. ...
  • Think Out of the Box. ...
  • Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
  • Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
  • Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
  • Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
  •  Use High-Quality Images
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, dev_dipto said:

you dont need to worry about this... you can dlt these or reedit or create new one! there wont be any impact on your profile

thank you bro for your advice😊

4 hours ago, ih_enan said:

Create a new gig with attractive gig image. If your gigs aren't that attractive, then no matters your gigs ranked or not, buyers will not be interested to check out your gig

• Research is the Clue. ...
  • Think Out of the Box. ...
  • Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
  • Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
  • Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
  • Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
  •  Use High-Quality Images

thank you so much. It will really help lot💗

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, nuralom_nur said:

don't worry about this...

you can delete these or create new one Gig! there won't be any harmful impact on your profile

Thanks 😊 . I fee relax after hearing this