Vector tracing gig

petitzenkuzu

42 minutes ago, graphics_cave said:

I took a quick look into your gigs. You created several gigs in same category with almost same title and same image preview. 

I think it would be better if you had a gig with proper elements.  

Bye the way hope for the best. Have a look into this article https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers

Thank you so much for all the advice !

Hi, here's an article that explains it better. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010509437-Live-Portfolio-and-Project-Portfolio

Live Portfolio
Your live portfolio is an important feature that allows buyers to see the work you’ve done on Fiverr. Buyers love seeing examples before ordering, so we strongly recommend having an active live portfolio for all your Gigs.

The live portfolio is activated by default on all Gigs, however, if you wish to disable it, follow the instructions below.   Note that in certain categories, such as Graphics & Design, the Live Portfolio is mandatory and cannot be disabled.  

To disable your Live Portfolio and keep your deliveries private:
Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click Gigs.
From within the Gig list, click to open the drop-down to the right and uncheck LIVE PORTFOLIO.

Notes:
- If you selected LIVE PORTFOLIO, the buyer will have the option to display or remove your delivered work.
- Once you activate your live portfolio, it takes effect from that point on and does not show past work samples.
- If you wish to prevent a specific order from creating a work sample, you can deliver the work in a compressed folder, or using a third-party file sharing service that does not require you to share emails with the buyer. 
Project Portfolio
The Project Portfolio is the place where our Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers can showcase their talent to the Fiverr community.

When potential buyers arrive at your Gig page, your Project Portfolio can help set yourself apart from others, and give buyers an idea of the benefits of working with you.

To create a Project Portfolio:
After you log in, click on your profile picture.
Select Profile.
Go to the My Portfolio section on the left-hand side and click the Create Project link.
Click Upload Your First Project.
Fill in your project title, and add a short description of your work.
Select a Category, and a Sub Category if applicable.
Drag your images in, or upload them from your computer.
Note: You can add additional files by clicking +Add Files in the top right-hand corner.
Click Save & Publish when you're done.

Hi there...

As fellow designer.., it seems that you doesn't do this "vectorize" logo project yet?

For example, the Coca-Cola logo.., The letter "O" and the Top pointing line is not correct?

and the APPLE logo is not smooth?

If you failed to notice this.., you will get bigger problem when working with your client.

I assume that you are using "auto" tracing with .ai ? and not manually?

and instead of using simple brand logo for your portfolios.., you should pick a hard one..

GIG description..., is very poor.

Too many emphasize point.

So many typo and grammar error.

Overall.., you need to improve your gigs further.

PLUS NOTE that Vectorize service is very common here on Fiverr.

You won't get any decent income by relying only on this gigs

Suggestion:

Try to visit https://learn.fiverr.com/ "Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller"

Definitely can help you.

Wish you luck,

On 8/1/2021 at 8:30 PM, ridwansugi said:

Hi there...

As fellow designer.., it seems that you doesn't do this "vectorize" logo project yet?

For example, the Coca-Cola logo.., The letter "O" and the Top pointing line is not correct?

and the APPLE logo is not smooth?

If you failed to notice this.., you will get bigger problem when working with your client.

I assume that you are using "auto" tracing with .ai ? and not manually?

and instead of using simple brand logo for your portfolios.., you should pick a hard one..

GIG description..., is very poor.

Too many emphasize point.

So many typo and grammar error.

Overall.., you need to improve your gigs further.

PLUS NOTE that Vectorize service is very common here on Fiverr.

You won't get any decent income by relying only on this gigs

Suggestion:

Try to visit https://learn.fiverr.com/ "Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller"

Definitely can help you.

Wish you luck,

Wow, thanks a lot !
I will change all of that  !
Have a nice day and thanks for your time and advice

And all of the image in the gig are mad with my hand !

Archived