Covid and Freelancing... a connection?

Hello, these 2 years teached us the importance of connections, of networking and of freelancing. Freelancers helped in a moment where other business models could not work because of covid.

So yes, there's a connection. While I hated these awful months, I must say that the number of requests for freelancers increased exponentially.

There will be more resources for freelancings, for technology and for improving internet connections. More fiber, more speed, more technology in general.

No, it's not enough to make me happy. Of course these months have been a disaster for the world, but it's time for freelancers to jump in the market and help when possible.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, manuelmarino said:

Hello, these 2 years teached us the importance of connections, of networking and of freelancing. Freelancers helped in a moment where other business models could not work because of covid.

So yes, there's a connection. While I hated these awful months, I must say that the number of requests for freelancers increased exponentially.

There will be more resources for freelancings, for technology and for improving internet connections. More fiber, more speed, more technology in general.

No, it's not enough to make me happy. Of course these months have been a disaster for the world, but it's time for freelancers to jump in the market and help when possible.

You are correct that it has increased the number of freelancers, but unfortunately, many, many are people who are here to make a quick buck, but lack the skills to do the job properly. Fiverr does not vet sellers at all. Until they do so, the marketplace will be bogged down with poor quality sellers who damage the Fiverr brand.  non e buono. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, manuelmarino said:

On this Covid Situation, Online business and freelancer Profession are very effective for the jobless peoples but, maximum peoples try to earn very quicly, they don't try to focus improve their skrill first, Every service online / offline Must need to have the best skrills, So every Upcoming freelancer must need their skrill better then jump on work

yes, well, it was obvious that freelancers need to have skills, experience and a career. Unfortunately many "jump in the big wagon" without having the necessary skills and this ruin the freelancer image as professional. But I'm sure in the future this will change, since I see many and many pro freelancers around.