Jump to content

It's How I wrote Buyer requests


Recommended Posts

Here is how I’ll write buyer request:

 

Paragraph 1: Grab attention and hook the client FAST.

Use sentences that are sure to grab the client's attention.

 

Paragraph 2: Example of work.

Link the client to previous work, whether it is on Fiverr or other platforms.

 

Paragraph 3: Build credibility.

Provide the client data and proof that you can be trusted for the job.

 

Paragraph 4: What separates you.

Tell the clients what makes you different from the others.

 

Paragraph 5: Sink hook in further.

Give the clients reason why hiring you is the best decision.

 

Paragraph 6: Call-to-action.

Cause the client to take action, to move to the next step

 

End: Professional Closing.

End with a professional "Best Regards" or similar.

 

  • Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

There are already lots of thread about this topic. New seller will be confused which one should be follow or which one will be helpful. 

Can we use personal portfolio websites link on buyer request? or flickr, behance portfolio link? Can you tell me about this? Does Fiverr allow this?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nabilsiddik said:

Can we use personal portfolio websites link on buyer request? or flickr, behance portfolio link? Can you tell me about this? Does Fiverr allow this?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

  • ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com  
Edited by shadiya646
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadiya646 said:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

  • ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com

Thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 11:16 AM, rabiul2222 said:

Here is how I’ll write buyer request:

 

Paragraph 1: Grab attention and hook the client FAST.

Use sentences that are sure to grab the client's attention.

 

Paragraph 2: Example of work.

Link the client to previous work, whether it is on Fiverr or other platforms.

 

Paragraph 3: Build credibility.

Provide the client data and proof that you can be trusted for the job.

 

Paragraph 4: What separates you.

Tell the clients what makes you different from the others.

 

Paragraph 5: Sink hook in further.

Give the clients reason why hiring you is the best decision.

 

Paragraph 6: Call-to-action.

Cause the client to take action, to move to the next step

 

End: Professional Closing.

End with a professional "Best Regards" or similar.

 

Thank for your tips

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...