New in Fiverr forum.

Hi, I am Ibrahim. a Creative Graphic designer of Fiverr from Bangladesh. In this covid situation, My academic class is closed now. so I joined the graphic design sector. And I love my work. I am New in fiverr forum. My goal is to learn something better. Hope to get help from experts to improve my skills and build my better career in fiverr.

Thanks.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

Hi Ibrahim,

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ik360designer said:

Hi, I am Ibrahim. a Creative Graphic designer of Fiverr from Bangladesh. In this covid situation, My academic class is closed now. so I joined the graphic design sector. And I love my work. I am New in fiverr forum. My goal is to learn something better. Hope to get help from experts to improve my skills and build my better career in fiverr.

Thanks.

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ik360designer said:

Thanks.

Welcome to the Fiverr. Wish you good luck

• Like 3

On 7/28/2021 at 11:07 AM, ik360designer said:

Thanks.

Hi, Ibrahim. I am Ibrahim sumon.. welcome to Fiverr Forum. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 11:07 AM, ik360designer said:

Thanks.

Welcome to fiverr forum