It would have been good for....

It would have been good for Newbies If buyers would concern more in that the seller will give his best or not and not writing must have 6+ years experience because 23 Years Old Can't have it. What do you think about it? Up for agree and Haha for Disagree

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rabiul2222 said:

concern more in that the seller will give his best or not and not writing must have 6+ years experience because 23 Years Old Can't have it.

I don’t think buyers even care how many years of experience you have. I know that people from certain parts of the world tend to empathise more on their years in their descriptions rather than on the experience itself. However I never mention how many years of experience I have, my work speaks for it and I never had a client asking me how many of experience do I have. 
clients are not employers and they don’t care how many years you have as long as you provide quality work 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Just emphasize on how well you can do the project and not your years of experience. The client may think you´re lying about your experience.

Furthermore, you may have tons of years of experience and you have never mastered/perfected doing your thing right. 

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

clients are not employers and they don’t care how many years you have as long as you provide quality work 

Exactly, when I stopped emphasizing on experience in my custom offers, I have seen a surge in the number of clients orders.

6 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

buyers would concern more in that the seller will give his best or not and not writing must have 6+ years experience because 23 Years Old Can't have it.

Sounds like you are looking through the Buyer Requests page which also happen to be the "sewer" of Fiverr in attempting to find orders. BR is full of overly demanding and woefully underpaying posters or outright scammers and predators looking for overly eager and desperate sellers to exploit.

Honestly, if a buyer is demanding something like "must have X+ years of experience" then it is better to avoid the headache they will likely induce.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

It would have been good for Newbies If buyers would concern more in that the seller will give his best or not and not writing must have 6+ years experience because 23 Years Old Can't have it. What do you think about it? Up for agree and Haha for Disagree

If you have own creativity, you can satisfy from your service, no need to Provide any fake info like 4/6/3 years experience, Professional Buyers Try t understand with your profesional discussion