Rather than sharing your gig randomly on social media, you might try reaching out to people that may need your specific services.
I see that you are a web developer.

You might consider connecting with professionals or startups that may be looking for web development services.

If you come across a company site that could be optimized with your services, you might reach out to them or send examples of your work.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

1 minute ago, davidstrongvo said:

Rather than sharing your gig randomly on social media, you might try reaching out to people that may need your specific services.

You might consider connecting with professionals or startups that may be looking for web development services.

If you come across a company site that could be optimized with your services, you might reach out to them or send examples of your work.

You're right and I do it on LinkedIn.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, davidstrongvo said:

Thank You

• Like 2