How its possible?

mahbub_149464

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, andywarburton said:

You should try posting a buyer request sometime... you get responses in seconds, but every single "fast" response is low-quality automated or copy/paste garbage often not even relevant.

Very true. Most people that send requests in seconds often don't even have time to read the requirements. And yes, those 50-60 responses are real. But if you keep your bid clean and relevant to the case study, you could still get those jobs. 

On 7/28/2021 at 3:49 PM, andywarburton said:

You should try posting a buyer request sometime... you get responses in seconds, but every single "fast" response is low quality automated or copy/paste garbage often not even relevant.

Does the buyer see the next 50/60 replies? I think after seeing the first 10/20 replies, the buyer selects the seller for order placement.

Just now, mahbub_149464 said:

Does the buyer see the next 50/60 replies? I think after seeing the first 10/20 replies, the buyer selects the seller for order placement.

Just like conventional office space, if I open a link for a job application and 100 people applied, and 98 out of them wrote gibberish, are not qualified do not reach my standard for a preferred person for the post, I will just pass and keep searching. I've had situations where buyers keep deleting buyer offers from sellers just to stream it down to the best of the best. Also, I've entered a request myself when it was over 42 and yet still got the job. Just give in your best. Though you still need to speed up to land a better chance, I don't think it matters how fast you are if you just wrote nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, juan_adulf said:

Just like conventional office space, if I open a link for a job application and 100 people applied, and 98 out of them wrote gibberish, are not qualified do not reach my standard for a preferred person for the post, I will just pass and keep searching. I've had situations where buyers keep deleting buyer offers from sellers just to stream it down to the best of the best. Also, I've entered a request myself when it was over 42 and yet still got the job. Just give in your best. Though you still need to speed up to land a better chance, I don't think it matters how fast you are if you just wrote nonsense. 

Good, Thank you

Archived