How to improve my new gig?

nasir_parves33

You can do gig marketing.

Share your gig on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whats App, LinkedIn, Quora etc. Write about your services in your blog post and also in social media with attractive images and your gig link

Active On Fiverr Forum

Use the Fiverr forum topic "My Fiverr Gig" to improve your gig.

Do gig SEO

Write your description with Good SEO Score. Publish 3 SEO optimized images. So that you will rank better.

Hope You will get more impression, clicks and orders.

• First, create an attractive gig image, which will attract buyers. Also, do image SEO
  • Find low competitive keyword and highlight them 4-5 times in the description
  • Do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in different platforms
  • Send some quality proposals with your work samples

This is the way to manage to get orders from buyers. After you complete an order, your gig will automatically get ranked

1 hour ago, nabilsiddik said:

You can do gig marketing.

Share your gig on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whats App, LinkedIn, Quora etc. Write about your services in your blog post and also in social media with attractive images and your gig link

Active On Fiverr Forum

Use the Fiverr forum topic "My Fiverr Gig" to improve your gig.

Do gig SEO

Write your description with Good SEO Score. Publish 3 SEO optimized images. So that you will rank better.

Hope You will get more impression, clicks and orders.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

44 minutes ago, ih_enan said:
  • First, create an attractive gig image, which will attract buyers. Also, do image SEO
  • Find low competitive keyword and highlight them 4-5 times in the description
  • Do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in different platforms
  • Send some quality proposals with your work samples

This is the way to manage to get orders from buyers. After you complete an order, your gig will automatically get ranked

THANK YOU SO MUCH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived