Motivation is important

pronabju_

10 hours ago, pronabju_ said:

choose a great friend who will inspire you

My Son is a great friend of mine when he is on vacation, he helps me on my work and also, completed an order of £30 when I was on Vacation Outside of My Capital and without Laptop.  It was on another site. I have a brilliant friend and a brilliant son. He is only 9 Years Old

12 minutes ago, rabiul2222 said:

My Son is a great friend of mine when he is on vacation, he helps me on my work and also, completed an order of £30 when I was on Vacation Outside of My Capital and without Laptop.  It was on another site. I have a brilliant friend and a brilliant son. He is only 9 Years Old

You are a lucky father. 

1 hour ago, rabiul2222 said:

You are a great father and friend. You are making your son skillful.

Your son is also very smart.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 10:34 PM, pronabju_ said:

New sellers will hopeless many times.

You should choose a great friend who will inspire you. And of course, your friend will have knowledge about freelancing.

You will try to entertain yourself. Because always you can not find a wise freelancer friend.😄

Archived