Are you planning to copy winning GIGs? wrong :-)

manuelmarino

Besides the two very good questions from manuelmarino, I would add, "Where is your sense of honesty and responsibility?"

Just yesterday I reported six sellers who copied all or part of my gig descriptions. I hope they get banned.

Theft is NOT a viable business model, people.

53 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Besides the two very good questions from manuelmarino, I would add, "Where is your sense of honesty and responsibility?"

Just yesterday I reported six sellers who copied all or part of my gig descriptions. I hope they get banned.

Theft is NOT a viable business model, people.

Hope new seller will understand the bad side of copying others description.

"Where is your sense of honesty and responsibility?" absolutely right.

also, GIGs are part of our know how, which is made of specific traits. These traits (as example, doing epic music with intros and refrains, which is part of my musical fingerprint) can be explained only by ourselves, our helpers or also long date customers who know us very well. So If I copy another GIG, how could I explain my specific professional traits?

Right. And apart from Gigs, by the way, and in view of the occasion, it's super easy to have a unique profile image by simply using a photo of oneself, or a really self-made logo. And if wanted, there are certainly ways to make it innovative, too, and to apply some skills, other than copying.

6 hours ago, manuelmarino said:

I say this because the are dozens of freelancers copying each other.

• Users may report Gigs to Customer Support that may be in violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service based on the reported Gig’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Gigs).
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • To do so is to risk your account!

Archived