How to get more order from fiverr?

hosneara_jaqlin

2 hours ago, ih_enan said:

Try to stay active on Fiverr as long as possible

No. This is bad advice. Sellers do NOT have to be online in order to gain orders, and being online "as long as possible" does NOT guarantee more orders.

Please stop sharing this bad/false advice.

It is sad how often bad advice is shared on this forum. I applaud you, @jonbaas for trying to stem the 🌊 tide of misinformation that continues to be repeated by sellers like many of those above. I checked many of their profiles. They hand out this advice because some Fiverr YouTube guru said so. I noticed that three of them have less that 10 orders after being on Fiverr more than a year. One has an average of 2 to 3 orders a month. So how is this advice working out for them. 🤣 

10 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

It is sad how often bad advice is shared on this forum. I applaud you, @jonbaas for trying to stem the 🌊 tide of misinformation that continues to be repeated by sellers like many of those above. I checked many of their profiles. They hand out this advice because some Fiverr YouTube guru said so. I noticed that three of them have less that 10 orders after being on Fiverr more than a year. One has an average of 2 to 3 orders a month. So how is this advice working out for them. 🤣 

very helpful

12 minutes ago, skill_it_newton said:

try to active 24/7 hours and buyer requests.

Wrong information, please read all previous comments carefully.

22 hours ago, jonbaas said:

No. This is bad advice. Sellers do NOT have to be online in order to gain orders, and being online "as long as possible" does NOT guarantee more orders.

Please stop sharing this bad/false advice.

I think there is no specific time for gig improvement. whenever buyers search for the services. If your keyword matches and gig appears on the search, you will get impressions. 

If you got the best keywords in your gig & got optimized gig. Your gig's improvement level will be increased day by day.

Archived