I got banned permanently from Fiverr here is how

On 7/27/2021 at 6:32 PM, abdelrahman2341 said:

I wasn't that active on Fiverr or the forum for the last couple of months, and I got unbanned on 15th of July but I didn't have the energy to share this and I'm not even sure if I will continue being part of this community or not, but I feel other freelancers have the right to know this

Correct! I read the whole conversation!

On 7/29/2021 at 5:06 PM, abdelrahman2341 said:

Obviously you didn't get the point, so let me tell you why you're 100% wrong and why this mentality isn't okay!

First thing first if I've violated any of their rules, especially the one they accused me doing, taking payment outside of the platform I wouldn't be here posting about this, they are the one reactivated my account and you can see in the screenshot when I asked for apology they give me one (An apology is an expression of regret or remorse for actions) so they understood they were wrong, its strange their support team did but you didn't.

Second your example doesn't make any sense and there is no relevant to my case and your example but just FYI all brands copy each other so in case someone in dominos asked for pizzahut type of pizza they will get very similar one to the pizzahut from dominos but I've no idea what does this has to do with me

Anyway, I'm working in marketing so in many cases I'd be asked to increase clients revenue, for this particular one, he was also a freelancer, and he was earning the most out of Fiverr and was working in artstation and needed to expand more so we talked about Upwork, telling me don't have this kind of conversations here means to have it out side of Fiverr when there is no need for that, sometimes you need to have calls with the clients but this one didn't need that.

It's okay to admit they made a mistake and I will continue having honest conversations with the clients depending on their needs not based on the algorithm needs, they should improve, and have a team to humanly check when such mistakes happens not the other way around 

Cool man!
The thing is that, If you're using Fiverr platform that has some rules and regulations, based on that if a "buyer or seller" ask about any "irrelevant words" which might affect your profile then that message should be flagged by you immediately and connect with support team to ask if you're allowed or not to talk this type of marketing conversation.

There is nothing wrong that you're a marketer and its your duty to help others and give them tips & solutions to grow. but while its come to any platform which you're using for your earning source then you may need to take some steps before typing any competitive word by yourself.

and That's not only for you, its about all of us who are using this platform.

Thanks

On 7/31/2021 at 12:39 PM, rakhi_dhar said:

Cool man!
The thing is that, If you're using Fiverr platform that has some rules and regulations, based on that if a "buyer or seller" ask about any "irrelevant words" which might affect your profile then that message should be flagged by you immediately and connect with support team to ask if you're allowed or not to talk this type of marketing conversation.

There is nothing wrong that you're a marketer and its your duty to help others and give them tips & solutions to grow. but while its come to any platform which you're using for your earning source then you may need to take some steps before typing any competitive word by yourself.

and That's not only for you, its about all of us who are using this platform.

Thanks

I'm not enitrly sure you understand what I write but wish you the very best 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived