Client want my Email address!!

web_laab

Question

From last few days I'm facing a problem. I'm working with WordPress . Sometime need some personal information of the client like "Email" "Phone number" For the website or Contact page. Is this allowed on the order page to share the email?

Sometime client want my email for giving me the access of the WordPress dashboard. what should I do in that time?

Can I share my email with client on the order page?

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, web_laab said:

From last few days I'm facing a problem. I'm working with WordPress . Sometime need some personal information of the client like "Email" "Phone number" For the website or Contact page. Is this allowed on the order page to share the email?

Sometime client want my email for giving me the access of the WordPress dashboard. what should I do in that time?

I also wanted to know about this. Hope some experience people will help

Sometime need some personal information of the client like "Email" "Phone number" For the website or Contact page. Is this allowed on the order page to share the email?

As long as it is shared in the order page only. And is needed to complete the order.

Yes, as long as this is done in the order page and clearly needed for the order. 

Always make sure it is all discussed in the order page and clearly explained that it is needed to complete the order.

24 minutes ago, theratypist said:

As long as it is shared in the order page only. And is needed to complete the order.

Yes, as long as this is done in the order page and clearly needed for the order. 

Always make sure it is all discussed in the order page and clearly explained that it is needed to complete the order.

Thank you... I get the point. It always makes me confuse. but its cleared today.

Archived