Seller keeps moving from gig to gig offering the same thing

What are they doing ? Are they legit ?

I was following some gigs for the past 2 weeks that offer some Amazon services. Different gigs responded to my messages and questions very similarly as if they are the same person.

Due to those seller accounts were relatively new, I decided to observe for a bit before placing the order.

I started noticing the pattern that these seller accounts became unavailable one by one after they have made some deliveries.

To my surprise,  New gigs popped up and offered the exactly the same service. It keeps going on like this...

I don't know if they are trustworthy.

Why they have to close and keep opening the new shop like this ???
Is this some kind of specific business model ?

1 minute ago, jamiefranco said:

Why they have to close and keep opening the new shop like this ???
Is this some kind of specific business model ?

Obviously it’s not the specific business model. 
most likely what happening is that they offer shady business that breaks fiverr TOS and when they deliver orders that’s when fiverr is noticing that they break fiverr rules. 
Fiverr does not allow creating new accounts if their account was banned however some people do try to work around that but their new accounts will be banned sooner or later if fiverr will notice their second/third or whatever account

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Obviously it’s not the specific business model. 
most likely what happening is that they offer shady business that breaks fiverr TOS and when they deliver orders that’s when fiverr is noticing that they break fiverr rules. 
Fiverr does not allow creating new accounts if their account was banned however some people do try to work around that but their new accounts will be banned sooner or later if fiverr will notice their second/third or whatever account

If Fiverr caught them and suspended their account, are they allowed to withdraw the fund ? Is that why they can keep reopening to offer the same thing ? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jamiefranco said:

If Fiverr caught them and suspended their account, are they allowed to withdraw the fund ?

Yes, after 90 days. Unless Fiverr decides that they got their funds by dishonest means, and in that case, they won't be allowed to withdraw them.

1 hour ago, lloydsolutions said:

What exactly were they offering?

I'd like to know that, too.

• Like 5

They mostly withdraw their funds after 90 days, except if the buyers file for a refund, which I think is mostly the reason for holding the fund that long (My thought). But I've not heard that Fiverr just seizes funds outrightly. 

6 hours ago, jamiefranco said:

They offer review removal service claiming they have inside connection with support team.

I find it difficult to imagine that that kind of service could possibly be legal.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

On 7/27/2021 at 10:24 AM, jamiefranco said:

Are they legit ?

I was following some gigs for the past 2 weeks that offer some Amazon services. Different gigs responded to my messages and questions very similarly as if they are the same person.

I started noticing the pattern that these seller accounts became unavailable one by one after they have made some deliveries.

I don't know if they are trustworthy.

9 hours ago, jamiefranco said:

They offer review removal service claiming they have inside connection with support team.

You don't know if they are trustworthy, and if such a "service" is legit?

No, they aren't. No, it isn't. There's a reason you didn't simply buy. Probably it's because you actually do know, at the least deep within, so listen to yourself 😉 and don't buy. 

Depending, you paying and just not receiving the touted service, and losing your money, might even be the best outcome, by the way.

If, for example, you wanted a review at a big online retailer removed, or with a conglomerate known best for their search engine, would you be willing to face possible consequences, like being banned from using their services in the future? If some idea you have already makes you question, observe, post on a forum, it's worth a few "what if" thoughts.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

That filter can be very useful, depending on what you want to buy.

The country isn't the issue here, though.

The issue is that if you want to buy something shady, you'll probably deal with shady people, whether they use several accounts, or just one, and there are people selling shady things from all countries.

As long as OP seeks to buy "review removing service done through inside connection to support team", a happy end seems anything but guaranteed. 

@jamiefranco Can you respond to that review you'd like deleted as the business owner? In that case, maybe rather pay someone with experience in such damage control to craft the best response ever for you? That would be legit, and might help.

• Like 4