Share my feeling and experience!

sonjoybarman

hello everyone. hope you are all well. I would like to share my fiverr experience. I am a MERN stack developer. When I join fiverr ray. 1st month I did not get any job. Suddenly one day a client messages that he has to design a page with his nextjs. One day he will give me 200$I'll get you in 1 day. He happy at me and gave me 30$ tips. After that I complete 2 more jobs. Now we are good friends. Any of his work is done by me. He was also a developer himself.I hope so. I will get more work from him.

congratulations. keep working like this. you will get more project from him and other clients around the world. Just ensure that the client is happy with your job. Client satisfaction should the ultimate goal of every freelancers. Working hard will bring you a big success one day.

Hello everyone, i hope You are all well. I want to share a bad experience with you. A few days ago I was always working at night like this. Suddenly an email came in as if someone had placed a new order. I look at the email and check the order. You have to design 5 pages and pay 250$🤑.I didn't understand all right from the client. 4 days was very good client's and design was very good.When I'm 90% done😪, he tells me he'll review the code. I'll give him the code. After receiving the code he says my design is not good. He will cancel order. Or I have to redesign with Ruby. I worked 1st with Reactjs. Later I did not get the job of his words. Cancel the order.😓

36 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

Hello everyone, i hope You are all well. I want to share a bad experience with you. A few days ago I was always working at night like this. Suddenly an email came in as if someone had placed a new order. I look at the email and check the order. You have to design 5 pages and pay 250$🤑.I didn't understand all right from the client. 4 days was very good client's and design was very good.When I'm 90% done😪, he tells me he'll review the code. I'll give him the code. After receiving the code he says my design is not good. He will cancel order. Or I have to redesign with Ruby. I worked 1st with Reactjs. Later I did not get the job of his words. Cancel the order.😓

It's very sad, but don't give up, it will be a good thing

2 hours ago, sonjoybarman said:

he tells me he'll review the code. I'll give him the code. After receiving the code he says my design is not good.

I think he has cheated with you. Does he really know code?

2 hours ago, sonjoybarman said:

I have to redesign with Ruby.

You have to deliver the service only which described of his purchased gig.

I think you could do better deal with him. Partially you have given him the opportunity to cheat with you.

As a new freelancer, I started my career on Fiverr. After 3 months I got my first order. I complete an order 5 days ago. After the order is completed, my gig's clicks and IMPRESSIONS decrease a lot. 5 days ago my impressions were 400 up. Now my impressions 92. I have a lot of depression.
My Gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/share/Bm43Pz
What should I do now? please help me.

image.thumb.png.29fcf9784aec9dada405c5f1a6e45006.png

Hi there..

Its happens time to times.

Nothing you can do beside to gig promotions. You can try fiverr PPC Ads, and do your own social media promotion.

And do forgot to add specific tag to each of your portfolios thumbnail.

Two month ago, My GIG impression is 12K. Suddenly drop to 8K.

After i do Fiverr Ads - PPC, my current gigs impressions is 35K

I think Fiverr PPC promotions really helpful.

Wish you luck,

3 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi there..

Its happens time to times.

Nothing you can do beside to gig promotions. You can try fiverr PPC Ads, and do your own social media promotion.

And do forgot to add specific tag to each of your portfolios thumbnail.

Two month ago, My GIG impression is 12K. Suddenly drop to 8K.

After i do Fiverr Ads - PPC, my current gigs impressions is 35K

I think Fiverr PPC promotions really helpful.

Wish you luck,

thank you for your awesome idea share with me.

Archived