Gig sharing on other social platforms

nahid_nipon

Hello, We all know that Fiverr wants us to share our gig on other social platforms, This also affects our gig rankings too, My question is that how frequently we should share our gigs on various social platforms ? As sharing same thing over and over again can be considered as spamming .

Fiverr gave us gig sharing option to share with specific client who seeks for the service on the social media that you provide, you can immediately share your gig.

But sharing your gig all over the social media is spam! Because there are below 10% people who seek for the service under your niche. So if you want to share you've to put your gig in the irrelevant topics. This can bother social media users. Most of them use social media to be entertained. 

Another thing you said gig sharing on social media affects gig ranking. This is wrong. Gigs improvement only depends on your gig elements. If you have an optimized gig, your gig will be improved. 

Where can I share my Fiverr gig for more visitors? - Quora. If you want more visitors to your Fiver gig, you can use social media accounts to promote your gig. For example use Facebook groups like Fiver gig promotion, gig promotion, and freelancers groups and share your gig link.

48 minutes ago, turjay said:

Where can I share my Fiverr gig for more visitors? - Quora. If you want more visitors to your Fiver gig, you can use social media accounts to promote your gig. For example use Facebook groups like Fiver gig promotion, gig promotion, and freelancers groups and share your gig link.

Very bad idea because If a freelancer sees it then it has 0.3% Chance to get an order and I think you meant doing spamming in Quora

Archived