Your account is temporarily disabled.

Hi

I am can't login my account. This is show "Your account is temporarily disabled. We sent you an email explaining what happened."  message .   my email notification is 

Hi pkmalo,

You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr, which we consider a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result of this violation, your Fiverr accounts were permanently disabled.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.
This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.

Please help me how to get my account?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

28 minutes ago, pkmalo said:

I have no another account on fiverr market place.

If you don't have another account then why Fiverr give you warning and restricted your account? 

1 hour ago, pkmalo said:

permanently disabled.

There is no way to getting your account back. 

• Like 5

You have already violated its terms and condition. You can't get you account back as they have mentioned this clearly its permanent and no need to contact customer support.

Why you were using 2 accounts? You should know that it's not allowed or if you were using after knowing this, then you shouldn't ask why your account ban or how to get it back.

Moreover, I have seen your reply above, you have mentioned that you are not using any other account, but actually you are using. 

Edited by sarmadrizvi24
spelling mistake
  • Like 3